About California Sinus Centers
California Sinus Centers are known for excellence in Northern California in the care of patients with complex diseases of the nose and sinuses. Drs. Fong and Vaughan have decades of combined experience with the medical and surgical management of sinus related problems. Our special interests include the spectrum of sinusitis and functional endoscopic sinus surgery, especially in patients who have had previous surgery or who have complex inflammatory disorders. At Cal Sinus we have been fortunate enough to care for patients from all over the country and frequently have international patients who travel to Northern California for their care.
At Cal Sinus, we have a strong commitment to education of our patients and colleagues. We want to help you understand your nose and sinuses. We believe strongly that the best possible outcomes are achieved when patients, their loved ones and physicians are partners in the care of their sinuses and overall health.
Our commitment to education also extended to the next generation of sinus specialists. Through the American Rhinologic Society (ARS), we offered a 1-year clinical and research fellowship program for ENT physicians to specialize in advanced sinus care. Drs. Fong and Vaughan have trained over two dozen of the country’s and Bay Area’s leading sinus surgeons.
- Fellowship trained sinus surgeons providing the highest level of sinus care
- State-of-the-art technology: effective and safer treatment options
- Our providers are national leaders in rhinology research and education
- Evidenced-based clinical decisions to optimize outcomes
- Certified Medical Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with advanced training
- We believe physicians and patients working as partners achieve the best outcomes
- Communication is integral to achieving the best results and we make it a priority
- We strive to find effective medical or surgical treatments that fit your care goals
- The unified airway: we partner with allergy and pulmonology experts throughout Northern California to provide comprehensive care of your sinuses and lower airways
- Multiple locations to serve you, many with weekend appointments
- Comfortable offices designed with your needs in mind
- We respect your schedule and work diligently to keep appointments on time
- Online access to medical providers and clinical information
- In office, low dose CT scanners available at many locations