We at CalSinus hope that you, your friends and your families are well. We are open to provide your CARE. To continue to protect the health of our patients and staff during this pandemic, we are taking aggressive precautions -so we can provide the Sinus/ ENT care that our community needs in the greater Bay Area.
- All patients and staff must wear masks within the clinic building. Please bring one from home. We will sanitize your hands and ours often.
- We are rescheduling patients with fever, cough, or cold symptoms – or any newly noted COVID symptoms.
- We have adjusted our schedule to decrease the number of patients in our waiting rooms, clinics and schedule. Please come right at your appointment time.
- Bring a list of questions and expect to be cared for efficiently and safely.
- We have increased our already strict sanitizing practices including more surface cleaning and misting of a non-toxic disinfectant.
- All rooms have high filtration Medify air cleaners.
Whenever appropriate, we offer telemedicine visits. Please contact us for further details.
If you are unsure whether to come in for your visit, please call us to discuss.
Following state guidelines, our surgeons have resumed performing elective surgeries.
We appreciate your patience during this time and pray for a better 2021 for us all.